In addition to our safety guidelines, members must follow the following policies.
- Buy a monthly/one day membership at Makers.
- Fill a liability waiver form. For children under 18 a parent or legal guardian must complete the liability waiver.
- Children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wear your badge card. If you do not have it, a new badge card will be issued.
- Make sure you are not violating any of the policies below and our [safety guidelines].
- Start your work
- When finished, clean where you had been working. Place all the tools back to where they belong to. Make sure all the machines and tools are turned off.
- Return your badge card to the staff.
Sharing tools, equipment and machines
We have limited number of tools, equipment, and machines. First come, first serve. Some machines are available for reservation.
Food and drinks
Food is not allowed in designated work areas. Provided drinks are allowed in designated work areas unless otherwise noted.
We have badge system. Your badge card is a card to show your abilities and safety clearance. Certain machines, areas, and works require specific badges. To obtain a badge, you need to take our courses, or demonstrate your abilities in a specific area to staff members. Badge card has space to put your badges. Please wear your badge card while you work.